Request for quote and itinerary
Once a user is registered the engagement with SAHAS starts by requesting quotation and itinerary. The request starts by filling our travel advice request form.
Quotation and proposed itinerary
A well planned and thought through itinerary is provided to the requested travelers. This is a proposal and can be discussed and finalized between SAHAS team and travelers. A quotation can only be provided after a final itinerary is agreed and accepted.
Possible extra activities, extra services, and offerings in conjunction with the agreed itinerary is provided separately based on the traveler’s interest. These can also be opted during the travel and payment made separately.
The final proposed itinerary and quotation are converted travel contract and invoice which must be paid by the travelers in full including VAT.
The generated payment order shall be paid within 7 days, or else the offer ceases
Travel contract conditions
The below are the contract terms and conditions
Terms of Payment
Accepted payment methods
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted. Direct bank transfer is also possible.
- Customers in Sweden will be able to pay using Bankgiro.
- Refer to the invoice for applicable payment methods, terms and conditions.
Once the full payment is received, we will email you an invoice for the amount paid.
SAHAS reserves the rights to treat the cases of delayed payment as a cancellation of the booking and the company can withdraw the its confirmation of services.
inform us beforehand if you need an airport pick up. If you start your trip
from airport, then there won’t be any extra cost. Otherwise cost will be
mentioned during inquiry.
- Plan is flexible as your wish as long as there are not many pre-booked activities.
- Please inform the us before the trip, if you know there will be less/more days than confirmed booking so we can plan better for your experience.
- If you plan to be flexible during the trip, please inform travel guide on your changes. Guide might have good recommendation for you on your changes.
- If there is a big change on travel plan (Ex. Number of days increases), we will confirm you after checking the availability of the travel guide.
Booking confirmation is done by payment of the complete booking cost via one of the SAHAS payment methods.
After the receipt of the payment all related documents are provided inorder to secure travel Visa.
Customers should provide a copy of below before starting the journey
visa. (Schengen working/student/Travel)
- Flight tickets. (if there is any)
- Medical insurance for the trip period.
Request for Quotation
You are always welcome to get the quote from us. The quotation is for your reference to agree and finalize the trip. Quotation won’t be a valid supporting document for travel visa.
One of the main elements of roadtrip is to have limited volume to carry. Inorder to have a comfortable travel its strongly recommended to reduce the baggage to be carried during the road trip. Speak to our team for a checklist.
are allowed to carry about 15 kgs and small bag.
- If you bring any activities equipment, please inform our guide before the trip starts so we arrange our equipment safely.
If you wish to go shopping, you can bring an empty bag which could be stored during the travel and be picked up at the time of shopping and return.
Sahas’s ambition and goal is to provide you a memorable trip. During the trip travelers are allowed to discuss possible changes within the itinerary about the next destinations provided its within the possible limitations. Sahas reserves the final decision to the change of destination. Any additional charges for such changes will be well informed to the travelers before decisions are made.
Any payments associated to such changes shall made immediately.
Travelers are free to choose any activities related to the destination. Activities might include an additional charge. Discuss with our travel guide for any recommendation for the locations and activities around.
- Travel guide will follow all the local traffic rules.
- Driving will not be more than 8 hours/day.
- Guide will avoid late evening and night driving
- If ferry/cruise involves, please get more information from travel guide before leaving the car. In border crossing cruises, you will get tax free goods on-board.
- If you need short errands during, please inform the guide beforehand.
- Travelers will not be allowed to drive.
Accommodation (Tent, Cabin or caravan as per package)
- Travel guide will prepare the tent, Cabin or Caravan as soon we have reached the planned place to rest overnight.
Fresh food is our priority. We prefer and plan to serve vegetarian Indian cusine food.
allergies should be informed before starting the trip.
- Vegetarian foods will be served. As per request, non-vegetarian can be provided on customer cost.
- Water, Coffee/Tea, Snacks, Soft drinks will be provided during the trip.
- All the adventure and activities should be done at your own risk. You must follow the rules and regulations. Our guide will support you with basic information. Any dangerous activities won’t be encouraged.
- Activities can be pre-booked or decided during the trip. Discuss with the guide for any activities during the trip.
- Cancellations of pre-booked activities will be charged as being charged by the service provider.
- The travelers can cancel the trip with following charges:
- 20% 30 days before till 15 days of start date of the travel
- 50% 15 days before till 72 hours of start date of the travel
- 100% less than 72 hours of the start of the travel.
- Travelers can be changed no later than 7 days with an additional cost of 500 SEK
- The trip might be cancelled by Sahas for unforeseen and extreme situations, in such cases the full payment will be refunded by deducting basic administration charges of 500 SEK.
SAHAS claims no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, injury, sickness or schedule change due to weather, strike, natural disaster or any other cause beyond SAHAS’s control. SAHAS acts in good faith, and cannot be held responsible for any airline, restaurant or any other person’s or company’s acts, defaults or delays.
Our goal is to provide excellent customer service, and in order to do so we maintain strict quality monitoring. If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your tour package, we want to hear about it right away. We recommend calling our office as soon as any incident arises during your holiday. (You will also have access to an emergency helpline while travelling on your SAHAS tour.) If you are unable to do so at the time, you must notify Sahas AB in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 30 days of your return or else you may jeopardise your right to compensation.
All information on Sahas’s website is subject to change. Sahas AB reserves the right to alter/change/correct mistakes that may possibly appear in the website or published price lists.